Hazelwood House is an 18th-century Palladian style country house located in a 70-acre (28 ha) demesne in the parish of Calry, some 2 miles (3 km) south-east of the town of Sligo.
It consists of a 5-bay by 3-bay main block in three storeys with 2-storey wings on either side connected to the main block by single-storey quadrants. The building is constructed of limestone ashlar with slate roofs.
In 1940 the house was occupied by the Irish Army's 12th Cyclist Squadron and served as their barracks until January 1945.
In 1946 it was sold to the Department of Health for use as a psychiatric hospital.
Distance from St Angela’s: 5.3km