- This High Cross stands at 3.83 metres and both the east and west side feature animals in high relief.
- On the west face the subjects include the Presentation in the Temple and the Crucifixion.
- The east face Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Daniel in the Lions' Den and a Lion in high relief. At the head is possibly Christ in Glory.
- The south side of the shaft features the only icon of the Virgin and Child on an Irish High Cross.
- The stonemason seems to have portrayed a camel on the cross which is an unusual feature. The narrow edges are also richly carved with ornament and figure carving.
Distance from St Angela’s: 13km