- The Manse, situated beside the Library, was built in 1867, and was converted into the Sligo County Museum (admission free) in 1955.
- The Sligo County Museum contains a fascinating collection of exhibits detailing Sligo's rich stone-age history, including a large firkin of 100-year-old bog butter.
- The Yeats Room here is full of manuscripts, photographs, letters and newspaper cuttings associated with the local poet William Butler Yeats including a copy of his 1923 Nobel Prize winning medal and a complete collection of his poems from 1889 to 1936.
- Also in the museum you will see paintings by Irish artists George Russell, Sean Keating and Jack. B. Yeats, brother of the poet William Butler Yeats.
- There is also a display of artefacts and memorabilia associated with Countess Constance Markievicz and her sister Eva Gore-Booth.
Distance from St Angela’s: 7.1km